After 14 years of dedicated service, P.S. ARTS CEO Dr. Kristen Paglia recently announced her transition out of the Chief Executive Officer role. Since 2008, Kristi has played a critical role in the development and success of P.S. ARTS, which involved a legacy of accomplishments, including:
- Growing P.S. ARTS into the largest in-school arts education provider in Los Angeles County, serving over 25,000 students
- Merging with Inside Out Community Arts to offer an award-winning extended learning program empowering middle school students through the arts
- Committing to the advancement of equity for all students to have an exemplary arts education
- Developing and expanding partnerships with school districts through customizable extended programming options
- Launching new initiatives including community engagement programs such as public family art events
- Pivoting to virtual and turnkey arts education programs like P.S. ARTS to Go and stARTer Packs to ensure continued access to arts education
“The P.S. ARTS Board of Trustees is committed to continuing that work. We are engaged in ongoing planning to deepen and broaden our impact by expanding our curriculum, seeking new strategic partnerships and creating innovative ways to deliver in-person and digital programs.” said Laura Fox, P.S. ARTS’ Board Chair.
Again, we cannot thank Kristi enough for the dedication, enthusiasm, and innovation she has brought to P.S. ARTS over the past 14 years. She will be greatly missed by the staff, Board, supporters, and stakeholders alike. We look forward to the next chapter of P.S. ARTS as we continue our work in arts education for children and families.
Read the full press release here.
“I have had the rare gift of learning from, and, most of all, taking action with, an incredible staff, faculty, Board of Trustees, and steadfast group of donors and community partners.” Dr. Kristen Paglia