As we wrap up another year unlike any other, we are so grateful for the opportunities we have had to reconnect and grow together through the arts! From hybrid art classes and virtual Family Art Nights, to new district partnerships and online endeavors, we are prouder than ever to mark 30 years of service and to continue our mission of advancing equity and opportunity through arts education.
Looking Back at 2021:
- P.S. ARTS hosted 68 free virtual Family Art Nights, bringing around 950 participants together to create, learn, and reconnect
- In celebration of our 30th anniversary, P.S. ARTS launched a new website to reflect the organization’s new programs and continued growth
- P.S. ARTS launched new partnerships to provide arts programs in Whittier and Torrance, and expanded our partnership with the Lynwood School District
- P.S. ARTS launched a summer program with the Los Angeles Unified School District in 29 schools, providing arts classes to about 500 K-8 graders
- P.S. ARTS launched the Classroom stARTer Packs which provide online visual arts curriculum guides with step-by-step instructions for projects as well as links to digital support resources for hybrid or remote classes
- P.S. ARTS launched an online store that includes our highly coveted Project Packs — curated, educational, at-home art kits for all ages
- The Immersive Van Gogh exhibition partnered with P.S. ARTS to help raise money for our students by selling our Van Gogh art kits in their gift shop
We look forward to another year of creativity with you all as we continue to adapt and evolve to best meet our community’s needs. To learn more about P.S. ARTS’ mission click here and to help us continue this mission click here.