LA Modernism Opening Night plays host to our city’s most prominent artists, designers, architects, and other influential professionals from the creative community. This chic event kicks off a weekend-long exhibition that will feature over 40 exhibitors of modern art (namely 20th century furniture, decorative, and fine arts) from across the United States and Europe. The money raised through Opening Night ticket sales, sponsorships, and advertisements in the show’s Exhibition Catalog directly supports P.S. ARTS’ nationally recognized arts education programs. The Party and Exhibition Catalog give the community an opportunity to contribute to P.S. ARTS’ important work, which inspires children to become the artists, musicians, designers, and creative thinkers of tomorrow.
LA Modernism Opening Night: April 24th, 2015
Event Time: 7pm – 11pm
3Labs: 8461 Warner Drive, Culver City
- Want to purchase tickets to P.S. ARTS’ biggest annual spring fundraiser? Purchase your LA Modernism Opening Night tickets here.
Collectors’ VIP start at $500 and Cocktail Party tickets start at $150. Collectors’ VIP ticket includes access to an exclusive lounge that will be open throughout the entire event with additional food, signature cocktails, and entertainment.
- Interested in becoming a sponsor? Learn more about LA Modernism Opening Night sponsorship opportunities and benefits here or make your sponsorship contribution here.
- Can’t attend the event but would still like to make a contribution to P.S. ARTS?
- Want to check out the press from last year’s LA Modernism Opening Night event?
Click here. You can also view pictures from last year’s event here.
- P.S. ARTS is excited to announce the launch of a silent auction in partnership with Marc Phillips Decorative Rugs and Paddle8. Marc Phillips collaborated with eight artists as well as a P.S. ARTS student to create 10 one-of-a-kind rugs for a benefit auction to support P.S. ARTS. Participating artists include Nathalie Doughe, Shepard Fairey, Tracy Hiner. Alex K. Mason, Tanya Nolan, RETNA, Kenny Scharf, Cole Sternberg. The LA Modernism Opening Night will serve as the launch of this auction. Guests will have the opportunity to preview a selection of the rugs and begin bidding.
For more information about this event, please contact:
Los Angeles Modernism is produced by Dolphin Promotions, Inc.